Diversity Recruitment Partners is a leading provider of comprehensive equitable recruitment solutions through a range of multimedia platforms (job boards, virtual recruitment fairs, and print magazine) to connect career seekers with employers, colleges/universities, associations, and organizations looking to discover new and experienced talent of diverse and multilingual backgrounds.
You may have seen…
Hire exceptional candidates
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Our teams of experts bring extensive knowledge and experience in DEI recruitment and hiring strategies, training, and implementation. Whether you’re looking to enhance equity and inclusivity within your employees, discover a new recruitment approach, or tailor communications to your chosen audience, we are here to support.
SILVER PARTNERSHIP PACKAGE
- Basic level of partnership with DRP.
- Access to a select range of services and resources.
- Job postings on the DRP platform.
- Participation in DRP’s networking events or webinars.
- Visibility on DRP’s website as a Silver Partner.
- Limited priority in candidate selection.
GOLD PARTNERSHIP PACKAGE
- Enhanced level of partnership with DRP.
- More extensive benefits than the Silver package.
- Greater visibility on DRP’s platform and promotional materials.
- Priority access to qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds.
- Invitations to exclusive diversity recruiting events and conferences.
- Access to diversity training and workshops for HR teams.
- Dedicated account manager or support for recruitment needs.
PLATINUM PARTNERSHIP PACKAGE
- Premium level of partnership, offering the highest level of benefits.
- Extensive access to DRP’s resources, tools, and services.
- Top priority in candidate selection, including access to exclusive talent pools.
- Customized equitable recruitment strategies and employer branding assistance.
- Recognition as a leading equitable and inclusive-focused organization on DRP’s website and marketing materials.
- Access to executive-level DEI training and consultation.
- Representation in DRP’s thought leadership content and publications.
All Diversity Recruitment Partners (DRP) packages are customized to meet the needs of the employer. Schedule a “20-minute Complimentary Consultation” call with one of our advisors.
Schedule Complimentary Consultation
Why Become a Partner?
Expertise in Diversity Recruitment
With our vast network of diverse professionals spanning various industries and roles, we have access to a rich pool of talent ready to contribute to your organization’s success. Our extensive reach ensures that we can find the perfect candidates who align with your goals and values.
We understand that each organization is unique, with specific requirements and goals. That’s why we take a personalized approach, tailoring recruitment strategies to meet your specific needs. Whether you are looking for diversity at the executive level or seeking to build a diverse pipeline, the teams of experts onboard will tailor-fit DEI recruitment solutions that aligned with your goals.
Inclusive Talent Acquisition
Our commitment to diversity extends beyond the hiring process. We provide guidance and support in building inclusive practices and fostering a culture of belonging within your organization. From diversity training to inclusive leadership workshops, we offer comprehensive solutions to support your diversity and inclusion journey.
We believe in building loyal partnerships with our clients. We are dedicated to understanding your organization’s values, goals, and unique challenges to ensure a seamless collaboration that yields exceptional results. Your success is our success, and we are committed to making a meaningful impact together.
Equity and Inclusivity
We have been a one-stop career and self-development resource center aimed to serve the cultural and career-related needs of underrepresented marginalized groups, specifically African Americans, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, Latino/Hispanic Americans, Native Americans and women since 1997. Our community network welcomes and includes differently-able individuals, LGBTQ+, and all professionals offering unique and diverse experiences and identities. Equity and inclusion in the workplace is the mission.
(281) 265 – 2473