Howard University’s School of Education prepares dynamic teachers and educational leaders committed to improve teaching in urban and diverse settings. To learn more about our Spring 2021 & Fall 2021 application deadlines, please explore our graduate program on our website: https://education.howard.edu/academics/program-finder . Start your GradCAS or PSYCAS application here!
We will be recruiting at the October 5, 2021 Virtual Teacher Recruitment Fair, and invite you to visit our representatives.
DIVERSITY & EQUITY STATEMENT
Our students come from all over the United States and the world with myriad cultural backgrounds, gender expressions, and abilities. The Division of Student Affairs supports, celebrates, and embraces its students’ differences. We would not be the multifaceted community we are without the unique experiences and perspectives of our students. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, click here: https://studentaffairs.howard.edu/diversity-inclusion
HU GRADUATE SCHOOL ASSISTANTSHIPS AND FELLOWSHIPS
- Edward Alexander Bouchet Doctoral Scholars Fellowship
- Ernest E. Just – Percy L. Julian Graduate Research Assistantship
- Esther Ottley Fellowship
- Frederick Douglass Doctoral Scholars Fellowship
- Hawthorne Dissertation Research Fellowship
- Ronald E. McNair Graduate Assistantship
- Sasakawa Peace Foundation Fellowship
Online Application Process
Howard University School of Education